Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Inbox #2



From a dear, recently-moved-away friend:

"I just wanted to remind you that the dating life isnt always that fun ..

I get a call Sunday morning from Moriah at about 8:30, wakes me up so I figured it was important. Basically she goes on for a half hour about this girl I HAVE to meet. SO I think "hmmm! maybe this will go somewhere!" We agree to get drinks with said friend.

I pick up Moriah and head off to meet Deeane at her hair salon and I see a lady cutting someones hair. As I walk closer I think "Oi! That better not be her".

We walk in and I look at Moriah like "seriously?"

Shes way taller than me, and could basically kick my ass.

So I basically sat there watching Moriah get her damn hair cut (i am pretty sure this was all a setup to get me to drive Moriah to her hair appt! haha) and listened to Deeane say things like "Thats fuckin rad sucka!" and "Strippers are all ghetto bitches" Shes 34. Sweet.

Whatever happened to those drinks we were getting? Deeane had to run after the cut to pick up "2 bags of dope chronic". She leaves, looks at me and says "catch ya later sucka!"

To finish the night off I drove Moriah to her dads house, he was drinking jack from a Costco-sized bottle and told me he has lots of guns. He walked away after saying he had guns. Yup sure enough there was a pistol with loaded clips lying on the coffee table. Nice.

Have I said I missed you guys??!!!!"

----

No comments: