Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sicko II


While Sasha was getting better, Sara was coming down with something. We thought it might pass, but no.

Sara's had this going on for nine days now, which was surely extended by the stress of a sick toddler. Today, she went in to see a doctor.

Confirmed: Bronchitis AND a fever.
Antibiotics: order up.

On the good side, Sasha is recovering well from her infections.

_____________

Down at my work, we've been really lucky for the last several days. We've had a wide range of talent stop by to do their thing. I think we've been scoring big (although I might re-EQ 2/9).

If you can grab podcasts from my work, check the four from February 6-10.

3 comments:

Rockhouse Jones said...

The home-sick-antibiotics-feel-better-blues-haiku:

Sara, my dear friend
healthy and happy, preferred
by far, from afar

Sara said...

Nice haiku! Though "home sick" would be a welcome change, I've been working full time since Sasha got better last Thursday. I've also had the stomach flu since Monday - good times!

Adam & Deanna said...

oh sweet sara...sometimes it's just not right to have to go on like this. I do hope your body is better soon. as far as your brain goes, do you need any comic relief? any patterns or sudoku puzzles??

we all hope for good news and bright eyed photos in your blog soon..

-deanna, in for the dickneyland