Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Total Pro for hire

A friend and I were talking about email and IM slang protocol.

He and his wife had just put an ad on an east coast Craigslist board. They were looking for a babysitter. "You gotta see it, it's hysterical. I'm going to forward it to you," he said. I'm fairly flexible on spelling, slang, and informal typing, but this I had to share. (Originally in blue font, I wiped the name and phone number. Otherwise it's unchanged).
_________________________________________

"hi, i am responding to ur ad on craigslist about needing a babysitter. it said u needed some one asap so i thought id email u. about me... well im a 17 year old girl from carver, but am moving to nh, not sure when but within a few weeks and of course id let u know. most people wont even consider temps but i picture it as helping out for a little while so u have a little extra time to find the right person. though im only 17 i have a whole lot of experience and im willing to share them with u and also references. i have my lisence and small car. i have driving experience because i took a car trip down to north carolina by myself and i drove the whole time. that was like a 15 hour drive per day. i thought i was going to be moved to nh by now but i had lost contact with the person i was moving in with so im sticking around for a little while longer. (i got back in contact with that person just we have to look for anothe r place) so i gave my 2 weeks notice at the place i was working at on aug. 10th and my last day was aug. 24th. i am currently out of school but looking to get a GED then going off to college. i have experience with all ages from newborns to special needs adults. (i have been living with and caring for multiple special needs adults since i was about nine) i also am used to caring for multiple children and different behaviors (my mom did alot of foster care while i was growing up) like i said, i dont know how long ill be staying but it gives u an option of making sure u have the right person. if ur interested my name is xxxxxx, my cell is broken right now but my home number is 1 xxx-xxx-xxxx, u can call or email and ill try to get back to u asap! thanx for ur time!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rotfl. lol. lmao. etc. etc.

Rockhouse Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.